What shall we pray for?
I have bishop friends who know that I, like every other bishop, say my daily prayers, and my friends asked me what do I pray for; so I decided to list those things that I pray for.
* My daily regular morning prayer (9 prayers)
* My daily regular afternoon prayer (8 prayers)
* My daily regular evening prayer (7 prayers) & Rosary
I have extra prayer I say after I pray my daily regular prayers.
* I pray the litany of peace and for the protection of all our children around the world.
* I pray for the protection and spiritual guidance for the Pope and Ecumenical Patriarch, and all other Patriarch of the world, Cardinals, Metropolitans, archbishops, Bishops, Priest, Deacons, Nuns, and religious worker in Christ.
* I pray for the protection, safety, and growth of our Church.
* I pray for non-believers that they may open their hearts so the Holy Spirit may touch them and bring them into the family of God.
* I pray for the end of all wars and all acts of violence and crime.
* I pray for the blessings of happiness, prosperity and abundance for all the members of our faith.
* I pray for understanding and forgiveness for all our world leaders that would help prevent wars.
* Personal and individual prayer request from the faithful.
* Special prayers on the feast day of the Blessed Mother
* Special prayers on the feast day of St. Joseph
* Special prayers of the birth of our Lord
* Special prayers of the feast day of Epiphany
* Special prayers for the feast day of the resurrection of our Lord.
* Special prayers for the feast of Pentecost
* I pray for forgiveness of my sins, and pray that I may be an inspiration to all who know me and those who read my writings and those who study with me.
* I pray for guidance of the Holy Spirit and that my followers will grow and That one day I may be given a Church with a parish of people who need me.